Ir al contenido principal

My dream job

 

Hello there!

Today I am going to talk about how I imagine my future work. As I am studying architecture I think the logical thing would be to talk about it, the truth is that when I was in school I never knew what to study but I am very happy with it (at the moment lol) because although it is demanding I prefer a thousand times to exploit the creative part of me than the logic one. If I worked as an architect I would like very much to travel (hopefully around the world hehe) and obviously since money does not grow on trees I hope they pay me well. I hope I'm not working behind a desk and I would like it to be from home (I know that maybe I'm asking a lot, but what does it matter). At the moment I don't know the areas in which I could dedicate myself but I am currently thinking of being an urban architect to help people improve their quality of life.

El Dinero No Crece En Los árboles Vectores Libres de Derechos - iStock


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Slovenia, a country I would like to visit

Hello there, welcome to my first blog post! Today I will talk about one of the countries that I would like to visit someday, on this occasion it will be Slovenia. Slovenia is a little Eastern European country that is between Italy and Croatia, and that's one of the reasons that I like it so much because has so many intercultural influences. But most of all, I adore Slovenia for the spellbinding views and picturesque landscape. Lake Bled is one of those and it is definitely the first place I would go, is a turquoise lake, embellished by a church on a small teardrop-shaped islet and with a background of snow-capped mountains. And I feel this place invites me to fill my lungs with the fresh mountain air.  Another place is the Škocjan Caves, which are a treasure chest full of secrets under the surface and It seems to me like stepping into a fairytale. This country It’s a wonderland of ever-changing scenery and ethereal beauty of nature.  As I said, I would like so much to visit th...

My Hobby

 Hello there! Today I will talk about a hobby that I have, this one is cooking.  Since I was a little girl I have always liked making pastries (because I have always liked sweets sooo much) but as I grew up I put it aside. But when the quarantine started (while I was preparing for PDT) I found that hobby again and I made it so much more frequent, so much so that the house smelled like cake every day. And eventually, I also started cooking salty foods trying to make them taste great. Cooking helps me a lot to relax and collect my thoughts now with the university I don't do it as much as I used to (apart from lunch) but, I always try to make the space to make something sweet, because maybe at some point it occurs to me to open a pastry shop and become a millionaire who knows haha.

Tools I use in College

 Hello there! Today I'm going to talk about the tools that I use at university. Since it is my first year in architecture, I'm not very used to using many programs (I'm also a bit of a boomer and I don't understand why people use so many lol) and I know that most of my classmates use programs like InDesign or Photoshop to do the assignments but I use PowerPoint (I told you I was a boomer) and Picsart to edit the photos. And you may not believe it but it works pretty well for me, besides I only use these two because my computer doesn't support heavier programs and I think that next year (according to what I have been told) I will not save from having to use other more professional programs, so when that time comes I will have to say goodbye to my pc. Anyway, I hope not to suffer much from the new programs that I will have to use. Please if you have any recommendations for programs, computers, or something that you think would be useful let me know, help this soul in ...