Ir al contenido principal

My Best Holiday So Far

 



 When I was 15 years old I was obsessed with Cuba however, I had never told anyone. But suddenly one day in February 2018, my father invited me and my sister to go on a trip to La Havana and Varadero. 
We spent 15 days in total, along with my dad's fiancee and my two little siblings. The first days we were touring and at that time a hurricane had happened a few weeks ago so they were fixing some buildings in the city, which ones we saw on the tour we did. 

We went to La Tropicana which is a super famous Cuban cabaret unfortunately, they didn't allow us to take pictures inside, but I would recommend it for anyone who likes to dance and enjoy music. After the first week, we went to Varadero, where I swam with dolphins and spent the whole day on the beach. 

One day we went for a walk to a town called Pinar Del Río, we enter some caves and there I tried the best lemonade I have ever had in my life. When we returned to Chile I was very happy (although because of my hyper white skin I could never tan) it was one of the best trips I have had so far, the people were very friendly and although I am not from hot climates, this one definitely stole my heart. Without hesitation, I would go back a million times.






Comentarios

  1. I have always wanted to visit Cuba.
    Nice photos, what beautiful streets and old cars!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good trip, it sounds very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The architecture shown on the pictures looks amazing. Also, those old cars and their colors really give a distintive and unique look to the streets

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Slovenia, a country I would like to visit

Hello there, welcome to my first blog post! Today I will talk about one of the countries that I would like to visit someday, on this occasion it will be Slovenia. Slovenia is a little Eastern European country that is between Italy and Croatia, and that's one of the reasons that I like it so much because has so many intercultural influences. But most of all, I adore Slovenia for the spellbinding views and picturesque landscape. Lake Bled is one of those and it is definitely the first place I would go, is a turquoise lake, embellished by a church on a small teardrop-shaped islet and with a background of snow-capped mountains. And I feel this place invites me to fill my lungs with the fresh mountain air.  Another place is the Škocjan Caves, which are a treasure chest full of secrets under the surface and It seems to me like stepping into a fairytale. This country It’s a wonderland of ever-changing scenery and ethereal beauty of nature.  As I said, I would like so much to visit th...

My Hobby

 Hello there! Today I will talk about a hobby that I have, this one is cooking.  Since I was a little girl I have always liked making pastries (because I have always liked sweets sooo much) but as I grew up I put it aside. But when the quarantine started (while I was preparing for PDT) I found that hobby again and I made it so much more frequent, so much so that the house smelled like cake every day. And eventually, I also started cooking salty foods trying to make them taste great. Cooking helps me a lot to relax and collect my thoughts now with the university I don't do it as much as I used to (apart from lunch) but, I always try to make the space to make something sweet, because maybe at some point it occurs to me to open a pastry shop and become a millionaire who knows haha.

Tools I use in College

 Hello there! Today I'm going to talk about the tools that I use at university. Since it is my first year in architecture, I'm not very used to using many programs (I'm also a bit of a boomer and I don't understand why people use so many lol) and I know that most of my classmates use programs like InDesign or Photoshop to do the assignments but I use PowerPoint (I told you I was a boomer) and Picsart to edit the photos. And you may not believe it but it works pretty well for me, besides I only use these two because my computer doesn't support heavier programs and I think that next year (according to what I have been told) I will not save from having to use other more professional programs, so when that time comes I will have to say goodbye to my pc. Anyway, I hope not to suffer much from the new programs that I will have to use. Please if you have any recommendations for programs, computers, or something that you think would be useful let me know, help this soul in ...